New Orleans Anti-war meeting this Sat.

  • les evenchick
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Saturday afternoon a meeting calling on anti-war groups and individuals to come together to promote grass roots resistance around a theme of money for jobs not for war will convene 1:30 p.m.. at St. Jude's Community Center on 400 N. Rampart. I truly believe that a creative approach linking resistance to Obama's escalation of the U.S. war on Afghanistan with the fight against unemployment and underemployment at home will help galvanize the now widespread but largely passive opposition to the wars in the Middle East. Our mission is to discover what is the catalyst for mass resistance to an increasingly untenable status quo. And a catalyst is, somewhere, out there.

      Mike Howells"

      Forwarded by:

      Les Evenchick
      New Orleans