Re: LaG-D: Green Party of Louisiana Meeting & Open Positions

  • les evenchick
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2009
      Sean,

      Didn't know you officially resigned. thought you retracted your first statement.

      What remains of our current CC needs to elect a replacement. How about posting a formal resignation to the GPLCC list and then also getting a replacement.

      I wish you waited till we has a convention to do this?

      Les
      Les Evenchick
      New Orleans
      piratefish@...