Green Party of Louisiana Meeting & Open Positions

  • Sean Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2009
      If anyone is interested in organizing a Green Party meeting in
      Louisiana, or is interested in holding a position in the party, please
      contact any of the current GPLCC office holders listed below.

      Vacant Positions:
      Co-Chair (previously held by Camille Tuasan Mata who moved out of state)
      Secretary (previously held by Sean Clark, resigned Oct. 26th '09)

      Current GPLCC:
      Morgan Moss, Co-Chair
      Les Evenchick, GPUS Nat’l Committee
      Robert Caldwell, Treasurer / GPUS Nat’l Committee

      I notified the GPLCC of my resignation last month because I will not
      be able to fulfill my duties as secretary for a variety of reasons. I
      helped organize the last 2 statewide conventions, and served as
      Secretary since 2007. I am hoping someone else will also take interest
      in bringing Green Party members together to keep an alternative
      political party alive in Louisiana.

      Thanks,
      Sean