The Intersection of Sound & Sustainability

  • katrinafilmdotcom
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2009

      From the Project 30-90 website

      Project 30-90 is an environmentally conscious music festival being held in New Orleans on September 5, 2009.  Our stages will be run on solar and wind turbine power, we'll offer paperless green tickets, recycling, carbon offsets and more.  Put simply, we are going to rock your world and leave no carbon footprint behind.  So, do you believe in sustainability?
      In green technology? In a double bottom line?  Cool.  So do we.  Explore our site and see what we're all about.

      http://www.project3090.com/

      The festival will take place in the 1400 block of Tchoupitoulas next to the former TwiRoPa music venue.

      Charlie London

      http://fsjna.org