2009 Green Party of Louisiana Convention

  • Sean Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2009
      That's right, it's time to plan for a Louisiana Green Party convention!
      Your input will decide the direction and success of your local Green Party.

      SEND YOUR IDEAS
      If you have some time to volunteer or would like to just send some ideas on important issues to discuss, logistics (ex. location/venue), or any other ideas, then please email us. Also let us know where you are from.

      PAST ATTENDEE?
      I know you've got opinions... If you've been to previous conventions and enjoyed some aspects and not others, then give your feedback.

      Any an all input is welcome. Just keep in mind the state party is run by volunteers and our budget is limited.

      Thanks for your help!

      Sean Clark
      secretary@...