Artists needed to Re-Use Campaign Signs

  • Sean Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2008
      ARTISTS & VOLUNTEERS:
      Want to help recycle old campaign signs? I plan to screen print Vote Malik over discarded campaign signs after the Nov. 4th election.

      This will be fun, and, if successful, will become a Green Party campaign tradition... But I need your help getting this going. Malik's election is on Dec. 6th AFTER the presidential election.

      We need to block out the old messaging with paint, then screen print or stencil the new & improved message on top.

      If you would like to help or have ideas please email:
      info@...

      Sean Clark