Movies, Speeches, Discussions, etc etc etc....we need to get moving!!!

  • Jeff Moebus
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2000
      I agree with John.

      We should be showing movies, giving talks and having discussion
      opportunities every week at Loyola and/or Tulane and/or UNO and/or
      wherever. Starting no later than next week.

      There is a ton of opportunity that is available to us that will slip away if
      we do not move immediately. I don't know if this is Campus Coordinator or
      Outreach or Membership or what, but folks on these Committees need to get in
      contact with each other and make something happen.