  • les evenchick
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2008
      Greg Gerittt, a longtime green in the GPUS has
      contacted me privately to seek contacts in this state
      who support the nomination of Cynthia Mckinney and are
      wiiling to work for her nomination.

      If so interested, please contact me at
      piratefish@... and i will forward your email
      address to him.

      Please note that I am not a declared supporter of any
      candidate at this time and am doing this simply as a
      service.

      All current candidates for the GPUS nomination are
      listed ot the www.lagreens.org website.

      Jared Ball has dropped out in favor of Mckinney. Nader
      has stated that he is not running for the GPUS
      nomination.

      Les

      Les Evenchick
      New Orleans