Public Housing Demo - New Orleans

  • les evenchick
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2008
      NOLA_C3_Discussion] good friday action to oppose
      demolition of public housing
      On Good Friday in New Orleans We Say:

      Stop the Crucifixion of Public Housing Communities

      Stop the Demolition
      Resurrect Public Housing Now!

      All people of good will are invited to come out on
      Good Friday to denounce what world public opinion and
      UN human rights investigators and bodies have declared
      a huge crime in our community: the destruction of
      viable public housing and the communities that resided
      there. Don’t be silent.

      Friday, March 21

      3 PM

      corner of N. Galvez and Orleans

      Lafitte Public Housing development

      Sponsor: United Front for Affordable Housing. Call
      504-520-9521 for more info.

      Les Evenchick
      New Orleans
      piratefish@...