Re: [OrleansGreens] Reorganizing GNOGP- Maybe a French Quarter Green Party?

  • Sean Clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2008
      I'm not in the quarter, but I wouldn't mind attending a meeting in that area.
      Sean

      On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 11:25 AM, piratefish <piratefish@...> wrote:

      The old GNOGP has not been functioning for some time it appears.

      If anyone is currently planning to reestablish it please let us on
      this list know.

      If not, I would like to help set up a new incarnation of the Greater
      new orleans Green party.

      I have also been considering just organizing a French Quarter Green
      Party. Any french quarter residents on this list?