Reorganizing GNOGP- Maybe a French Quarter Green Party?

  • piratefish
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
      The old GNOGP has not been functioning for some time it appears.

      If anyone is currently planning to reestablish it please let us on
      this list know.

      If not, I would like to help set up a new incarnation of the Greater
      new orleans Green party.

      I have also been considering just organizing a French Quarter Green
      Party. Any french quarter residents on this list?
    • Sean Clark