Election Results

  • les evenchick
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2007
      Election results for all green endorsed candidates can
      be found by going to sec.state.la.gov and clicking on
      election results. You then have a choice of selecting
      which results you want to see. Make sure date is set
      at 10/20.

      One result you may not be able to find on your own is:

      Justice of the Peace, Justice of the Peace Ward 3,
      Mooringsport D.
      14 of 14 precincts reporting
      Click here for Results by Precinct
      1,125 22% Autumne L. Bankovic, G -
      4,058 78% M. E. "Gene" Nichols, Sr., R

      Note the very good % for Autumne. She is from Caddo
      Parrish.

      I saw her name listed on the lagreens website but
      without parish designation. Mooringsport is in Caddo
      parish.

      I see also where Alfone got 3% - not bad for a first
      time run in a multicandidate race.

      Suber's 1% was disappointing as he had much more
      financial contributions than the usual green endorsed
      candidate. I was hoping he would get 5-6% and help
      stop Jackie Clarkson from getting into the runoff.

      Any comments from those who were out on the streets
      for his campaign?

      Les Evenchick
      New Orleans
      piratefish@...