Friday 10/12 -- meet Green Party endorsed candidates

  • Julie Whitbeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2007
      Friday 10/12 -- meet Green Party endorsed candidates
      MEET THE CANDIDATES FOR NEW ORLEANS OFFICES ENDORSED BY THE GREEN PARTY OF LOUISIANA

      MALCOLM SUBER -- NEW ORLEANS CITY COUNCIL AT-LARGE (#78)
      GARY WAINWRIGHT -- ORLEANS PARISH CRIMINAL COURT, SECTION A (#65)
      JOE ALFONE -- STATE REPRESENTATIVE, DISTRICT 91 (#53)

      house party at 919 Lyons Street, New Orleans, LA 70115
      Friday October 12th
      6:30 to 8:00 pm

      On Friday 10/12, from 6:30 through 8:00 pm, the Green Party of Louisiana hosts a house party for the three New Orleans candidates we have endorsed for the upcoming election (Oct 20th).  You will have the opportunity to meet and talk with each candidate, listen to short presentations on their platforms, meet local Green Party representatives and learn more about the Green Party of Louisiana.  Snacks provided!  We hope to meet you there.

      --

      Julie Whitbeck

      Julie_Whitbeck@...