FW: [hq2600] Another Outrage: Aren't Students Supposed to AskQuestions???

  • Dennis Formento
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2007
      I've been too persistent, maybe even obnoxious on a microphone at a public
      event before, but I've never been tasered for the offence.

      A student at the University of Florida is arrested, cuffed and assaulted for
      the offence.

      Please forward this. It gets a little raw at the end.

      Dennis Formento

      >From: HQ <hq2600@...>
      >To: updates@...
      >Subject: [hq2600] Another Outrage: Aren't Students Supposed to
      >AskQuestions???
      >Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:38:26 -0400

      Get a FREE small business Web site and more from Microsoft� Office Live!
      http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0930003811mrt/direct/01/