Toshi Reagon Benefit for Women's Health Care 4/13

  • dix deLaneuville
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2007
      hey all,

      i know many of you already have the International Human Rights Film
      Festival on your radars AND I wanted to make sure you know about this
      specific show. Toshi is an incredible performer, the cause couldn't be
      better, and any opportunity to see Bernice Reagon's (Sweet Honey in the
      Rock) righteous progeny perform on behalf of wimmin in this community is
      about as cool as it gets.

      much love,

      dix

      from toshi reagon:

      Dear friends,

      I will be doing a benefit concert in New Orleans on
      April 13th. This organization is great. Please let all of your peeps
      Know so that we can have a great turn out and raise some money for
      these righteous people. Spread the word wide and far.
      much love t.

      TOSHI REAGON CONCERT
      w/Asali Devan
      New Orleans International Human Rights Film Festival and Ashe Cultural
      Arts Center Present:

      Benefit for Women’s Health Care in New Orleans
      Fri: April,13th @ 8:00 pm – $10

      Ashe Cultural Arts Center, 1712 Oretha Castle Haley Blvd.
      (at Euterpe in Central City)

      Mixing folk, rock, funk, and gospel the socially conscious singer-
      songwriter speaks truth to power by honoring nature and keeping her
      song structures simple.

      Acoustic Guitar Magazine

      TOSHI REAGON ON TOUR NOW
      www.toshireagon.com