Fwd: Longtime NEW YORK green coming to New Orleans

  • les evenchick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2007
      Tony Gronowitz, recent Green Party candidate for mayor
      in New York City is arriving tommorrow(see message
      below) with many of his students to do volunteer
      housing work.

      If anyone is interested in meeting him or setting up a
      speaking engagement while he is here(about a week)
      please contact me as soon as possible.

      Les
      504-671-8654
      piratefish@...