Can you phone bank for Charity Hospital?

  • Art Carpenter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2004
      Greens,

      Many of you know about the excellent work being done by ALPH (Advocates for
      La. Public Healthcare) in opposition to the gutting of the Charity Hospital
      system.

      Next Sat., June 19 ALPH is organizing an ambitious action--a rally at the
      state capitol. As part of outreach for this action, ALPH will be phone
      banking tomorrow, Sat., June 12. We'll be calling people who have signed
      the ALPH petition or otherwise expressed interest in defending Charity.

      ALPH--and the hundreds of thousands uninsured Louisianans--need our help.
      If you can spend a few hours tomorrow with other healthcare advocates,
      please call Colette at 250-0590 asap, and she'll give you all the details.
      Thanks.

      --Art