FW: Declaration Of Intent To Attend Local Early Site Permit Hearing

  • Dennis Formento
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2004
      DECLARATION OF INTENT TO ATTEND LOCAL EARLY SITE PERMIT HEARING

      NRC Judge G.Paul Bollwerk, III
      Mail Stop T3F-23
      US Nuclear Regulatory Commission
      Washington, DC 20555

      Dear Judge Bollwerk:

      I, __________________________, hereby declare that had the initial pre-hearing conference regarding Entergy's Early Site Permit application for its Grand Gulf facility in Port Gibson, Mississippi, currently scheduled to be held June 21-23, 2004, in Rockville, Maryland, been held closer to the proposed reactor site, I would have attended the hearing due to my personal interest in the proceedings.

      Due to its being held in Maryland, over 1000 miles from the proposed site, I am unable to attend the hearing.

      Sincerely,