FW: March 20: End the Occupations Party

  • Art Carpenter
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2004
      Greens & Antiwar Activists,

      You're invited!

      --Art Carpenter

      -----Original Message-----
      From: adamwilson@... [mailto:adamwilson@...]
      Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 11:35 AM
      To: adwred@...
      Subject: March 20: End the Occupations Party

      On March 20 at 9pm, Solidarity is hosting a SuperFun party at 929 North
      Carrollton Ave, Apt. B., near City Park.

      The theme is: End the Occupation of Iraq, Palestine, and Our Bodies. March
      20th is an international day of action against the military occupations of
      Iraq and Palestine, but we are also building the movement against the Bush
      Administration's continuous attempts to occupy women's bodies.

      On April 25, hundreds of New Orleanians will be traveling to D.C. to
      participate in the largest demonstration for women's rights and
      reproductive rights in U.S. history: The March for Choice.

      We hope to raise enough funds to send a Solidarity member and another
      activist from New Orleans on the bus.

      Please come and have fun; we'll have party favors and drinks and music and
      good conversation. Donations will be requested but no one will be turned
      away.

      We'll be sending a party flyer you can distribute to your friends and
      comrades soon, but until then pass the word and book the date!

      In Solidarity

      For more information, email Adam at this address or call 451-8806