Green Kitchen This Sunday

  • Jason Neville
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2004
      Greens/Friends:

      Join us this Sunday for an afternoon of progressive dicussion and good eatin' in Mid City at our next Green Kitchen.

      After watching a short film of a recent debate featuring candidates for the Green Party nomination, disussion will focus on the Green Party's involvement in the 2004 Presidential Election.

      There will be plenty of food available here-- including organic/fair traded coffee and salads using produce grown organically right here in Mid City from John Calhoun of the New Orleans Food Co-op. However, we encourage you to bring a dish to share whether it be homemade or something you picked up at Chicken Box.

      WHEN: Sunday March 21, 5PM
      WHERE: 312 S. Cortez (in Mid-City; four blocks on the Lakeside of Jeff Davis between Canal and Banks)

      With thanks and in peace,

      Jason Neville
      Green Kitchen Host
      338-3683