Re: March 20th event...poss. problems

  • mark m. gonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2004
      Iberville is a great idea - only problem is that it is PRIVATE PROPERTY and people are regularly stopped and arrested for trespassing.    (Govt. owned does not make it public.   Try and walk onto an airport tarmac!)

      Before we go forward we need to get tenants to get reservation and permission for BBQ, etc. / party / rally.

      Sincerely,

      Mark M. Gonzalez