David Cobb in New Orleans

  • Jason Neville
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2004
      Dear New Orleans Greens:

      The Cobb '04 campaign would appreciate local support in arrranging a venue and promotion for a campaign visit by David Cobb. We are not asking for the New Orleans Greens to do this as an endorsement of the campaign, but merely to help facilitate the process by which your members will have the opportunity to meet Mr Cobb and ask him questions, so that they can make an informed decision about who to support.

      Mr Cobb will be arriving in NOLA at 12:45 on Southwest, out of Houston. He needs to leave the next morning to catch the Greyhound to Biloxi where he will meet with Greens and be taken to Jackson for an evening event. We would appreciate it if a local host could be found for him the evening of the 28th.

      Mr Cobb is willing to speak not merely about his campaign, but also about his work with POCLAD (Program on Corporations, Law and Democracy) if an audience with non-greens is considered a better option.

      Sincerely,

      Lynne Serpe
      lynneserpe@...
      646.284.2759