Party for Reproductive Rights!

  • Joe Wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 03:06:01 -0000
      From: "erines1111" <erines1111@...>
      Subject: Hi SEASE Members!

      If you are interested in any of these topics:

      Reproductive freedom,
      Women's health,
      The March for Women's Lives (Washington DC/4-25-04),
      Sexually Transmitted Infection Prevention,
      Abortion rights, or
      The Justice Fund (which helps finance women's abortions);

      then you'll want to attend the

      FIRST ANNUAL!!!!!!!!!!!
      Vox UNO Party
      Friday, March 5, 2004
      8 p.m. till
      1923 Burgundy Street in the Marigny Triangle

      UNO Vox is having a party to get people re-energized
      about reproductive health activism. We're hoping to
      unite like-minded people for a common cause. I hope
      you'll attend.

      We will provide some refreshements (aka booze),
      but please feel free to bring your own beer and liquor.

      As always, our meetings are held in the Women's Center every
      Wednesday at 4PM

      Contact Erin for more info: 504-948-2391