Please Take Demos v. Greens Off of These Lists; Here's Alternative...

  • Steven Godfrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 8:36 PM
      People,

      I'm glad that so many people have taken an interest in this topic, out of nowhere.  BUT, it is not fair for them to be put on all of these mailing lists as it is severely off-topic for many of these lists.  SO, here is an alternative mailing list that you can use, since it isn't being used for much else anyway; gnogp100403@yahoogroups.com   So please, send any comments in regard to Greens vs. Democrats to this list, and not all 15 or so that have now already had about 5 postings in a few hours, as it really is off-topic in nature in regard to many of these lists.

      Many Thanks Everyone,

      Steve

      Steven Godfrey
      Greater New Orleans Green Party Interim Elections Coordinator
      GNO Independents-Green Slate (www.educatenotincarcerate.com) (July-October 2003) Candidate Information:

      CC Campbell-Rock (Campaign Manager: Paulette Swartzfager poet@...)
      www.educationaljustice.com
      BESE Board (Board of Elementary and Secondary Education): District 2 (All of Orleans Parish, small part of North Shore, small part of Jefferson Parish)

      Renee Washington (VRW1225@...)
      Jefferson Parish Sheriff

      Jason Neville (Campaign Representative: Robert Caldwell jamaisvu182@...)
      State Senate: District 3 (roughly between river and lake, Elysian Fields and industrial canal)

      Dan Thompson (Campaign Manager: John Thompson rylnwrld@... )
      State House: District 105 (around Plaquemines Parish/Lafourche Parish/Jefferson Parish

      Les Evenchick (piratefish@...)
      State House: District 93 (around Quarter/Marigny/etc.)
      828 Royal Street, #256
      New Orleans, LA 70116
      504-671-8654

      Do you Yahoo!?