Forgot to Point Out That I Didn't Have Clearance from Paulette for CC Calendar Dates

  • Steven Godfrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2003
      I mistakenly assumed that CC had given me permission to have her, from time to time, on events Fridays, and I also mistakenly assumed that Paulette had said she needs people on the streets for Fridays and Saturdays, but I think Paulette wants it pointed out that CC will not necessarily be at any of these events.  After numerous efforts to have Paulette communicate with me about plans for the CC campaign, I felt the urge to take an initiative of my own by setting up a few periodic events with CC, who was able to communicate with me, which was obviously what got Paulette to finally communicate with me.  Paulette now has full control of the CC campaign, about 100% I believe, so I pray to something that Paulette has divine judgment from here on out since no one else's input is needed or desired.  Best wishes to all concerned with the CC campaign.  Please vote for her on October 4th.

      Steve

      Steven Godfrey
      Greater New Orleans Green Party Interim Elections Coordinator
      GNO Independents-Green Slate (www.educatenotincarcerate.com) (July-October 2003) Candidate Information:

      CC Campbell-Rock (Campaign Manager: Paulette Swartzfager poet@...)
      www.educationaljustice.com
      BESE Board (Board of Elementary and Secondary Education): District 2 (All of Orleans Parish, small part of North Shore, small part of Jefferson Parish)

      Renee Washington (VRW1225@...)
      Jefferson Parish Sheriff

      Jason Neville (Campaign Representative: Robert Caldwell jamaisvu182@...)
      State Senate: District 3 (roughly between river and lake, Elysian Fields and industrial canal)

      Dan Thompson (Campaign Manager: John Thompson rylnwrld@... )
      State House: District 105 (around Plaquemines Parish/Lafourche Parish/Jefferson Parish

      Les Evenchick (piratefish@...)
      State House: District 93 (around Quarter/Marigny/etc.)
      828 Royal Street, #256
      New Orleans, LA 70116
      504-671-8654

      Do you Yahoo!?