Errata, GNOGP Membership Mtg. Minutes 7/6

  • Joe Wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2003
      This is to amend the minutes to reflect the fact that the GNOGP also
      voted to endorse CC Campbell-Rock's candidacy for the Board of
      Elementary and Secondary Education, District 2. Congratulations to
      CC and to all our other progressive candidates!

      "What are the unborn children of all species asking of our
      generation?"
      --Miriam Therese MacGillis, O.P., Genesis Farm