Today's meeting

  • paulette swartzfager
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2003
      I can't attend today's meeting because I am really tired and I still
      have 30 papers to grade for tomorrow. CC will be there, as well as
      Annie Maurer. The 3 of us and Andy Washington, Joe Wagoner, and some of
      CC's supporters worked all day yesterday to finalize timelines, print
      and volunteer plans and needs, and fundraising plans. WE are really
      energized and are receiving support from some powerful sources. The
      Green endorsement is very important to us because we all embrace the
      singular vision that you have and the passion you have demonstrated for
      change.

      Renee is also hopeful for the final vote on endorsement of her campaign
      for Sheriff of Jefferson Parish. I hope she will be there, but this
      July 4th weekend has demanded multiple appearances all over the parish.
      And she may be involved in that also. I strongly urge you to
      unanimously support her candidacy and recommend her also.

      paulette swartzfager