GNOGP Role in Campaigns

  • rylnwrld
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 12:59 PM
      I believe it's too much of a sweeping generalization to say that the
      campaigns will take care of themselves, all by themselves, as the
      GNOGP will naturally be involved in supporting them in major ways,
      unless the campaigns absolutely want nothing to do with the GNOGP, in
      spite of GNOGP endorsement. I firmly believe the GNOGP is going to
      be doing much for the campaigns during campaign time, as long as it
      has permission, as well they should, not just waking up after October
      4.

      Steve