Re: [OrleansGreens] GNO Greens Newsletter Needs You!

  • Art Carpenter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      Steve and Lance,

      The message below implies that a GNOGP newsletter is about to be launched.

      However, I don't think a newsletter has been proposed and approved at a
      membership meeting, and I don't think Lance has been elected editor.

      A newsletter can be valuable, even indispensable for an organization like
      ours. It is also a big step, one that requires commitment, resources,
      planning. And that requires membership discussion and approval of a clear
      newsletter proposal.

      May I suggest, then, that y'all bring a formal proposal to the July 6
      meeting? We need, I think, basic info about projected costs, frequency,
      format, distribution, content, and editorial direction.

      thanks,
      Art