donations needed for co-op art auction

  • john al gusto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2003
      Hello!! On Friday July 18 at 9 p.m. the New Orleans Food Co-op is
      hosting a fashion show/party at the Mermaid Lounge. As part of the event we
      will have an art auction to raise money for the Co-op. WE are looking for
      artists to donate pieces for the auction.To donate call John at 486-5134 or
      e-mail john@.... There will also be food, live music, djs, and
      exotic entertainment. The theme is MESOPOTAMIA. Costumes are encouraged. If
      anyone would like offer their talents as part of the entertainment you can
      call or e-mail as well. You can visit our website at www.nolafoodcoop.org.
      Thanks, --john.