Agenda for Sunday

  • Melvin Albritton
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2000
      Attn Mr. Uicker and fellow green people

      I would like an opportunity to address the group on sunday. I realize we are
      very busy. I am in the early stages of forming a Progressive PAC. i would
      like to gauge the level of interest in this idea. I have all the specific
      legal issues worked out and i will be happy to explain the details (like a ban
      on corporate donations and a limit on individual donations).

      Let me be clear that this is not in any way affilliated with the Green Party.
      This is a non-connected PAC that seeks to promote Progressive ideas and
      leaders.

      This PAC is not funded with corporate money and is not a way to funnel money
      from powerful interests. This PAC is a way for like minded citizens to pool
      money and purchase TV time for candidates that share our ideals (Nader in this
      case). Cable Rep Advertising has pretty good rates. they range from $3-$15
      per 30 second advertisement. if we pooled only $300-400 we could purchase any
      where from 30-100 advertisements on TV.

      I'm currently attempting to acquire the "Priceless Ad" from the Nationals.

      Thanks to all

      Melvin Albritton
    • into199@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2000
        I will be willing to facilitate this sunday's meeting, if no one else is able.
        Mike Kaplan
      • Bart Everson
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2000
          From: into199@...
          > I will be willing to facilitate this sunday's meeting, if no one
          > else is able.

          Bill said he can do this Sunday. We -may- need a facilitator for the
          following meeting (not the one on the 8th) depending on when it is.

          -- Bart