Facilitator

  • Bill Uicker
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2000
      Hello again all,

      I am embarrassed to report that although the facilitator has so far been
      appointed for two meetings at a time, there was no direct discussion of
      this at the last meeting in regards to me (and I wasn't thinking clearly,
      either). If we choose to go to the weekly meeting schedule, that would
      make the following meeting the 15th of October, and I will not be in town.
      My apologies, but I would gladly do another facilitating attempt at another
      meeting.

      Just to be clear, the 8th is fine, and I am planning on that. I took the
      liberty of squeezing facilitator into item 8 on the agenda to address the
      potential Oct. 15th snafu.

      laters,
      Bill
    • Melvin Albritton
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2000
        Attn Mr. Uicker and fellow green people

        I would like an opportunity to address the group on sunday. I realize we are
        very busy. I am in the early stages of forming a Progressive PAC. i would
        like to gauge the level of interest in this idea. I have all the specific
        legal issues worked out and i will be happy to explain the details (like a ban
        on corporate donations and a limit on individual donations).

        Let me be clear that this is not in any way affilliated with the Green Party.
        This is a non-connected PAC that seeks to promote Progressive ideas and
        leaders.

        This PAC is not funded with corporate money and is not a way to funnel money
        from powerful interests. This PAC is a way for like minded citizens to pool
        money and purchase TV time for candidates that share our ideals (Nader in this
        case). Cable Rep Advertising has pretty good rates. they range from $3-$15
        per 30 second advertisement. if we pooled only $300-400 we could purchase any
        where from 30-100 advertisements on TV.

        I'm currently attempting to acquire the "Priceless Ad" from the Nationals.

        Thanks to all

        Melvin Albritton
      • into199@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2000
          I will be willing to facilitate this sunday's meeting, if no one else is able.
          Mike Kaplan
        • Bart Everson
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 6, 2000
            From: into199@...
            > I will be willing to facilitate this sunday's meeting, if no one
            > else is able.

            Bill said he can do this Sunday. We -may- need a facilitator for the
            following meeting (not the one on the 8th) depending on when it is.

            -- Bart