Antiwar March on Sat.

  • Art Carpenter
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2002
      Greens,

      On Sat., Nov. 23 there will be a citywide march & rally against US war on
      Iraq. The action will begin at Congo Square at noon with a rally and
      speakers.

      We'll then take to the streets--marching along Rampart, Canal, and Decatur
      and ending up at Jackson Square.

      We really need to have a large green presence at this action. Our GNOGP is
      one of the sponsoring organizations, and we expect Greens from at least
      Shreveport and Baton Rouge to take part. So bring yourself, friends, and
      signs (preferably signed GNOGP) and help stop this war!

      See everyone on Sat.!

      In solidarity,
      Art Carpenter