Outreach Coordinator

  • cheryleaston2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23 6:57 PM
      Hello, everyone! On behalf of the Greater New Orleans Green Party, I
      am gathering information concerning upcoming meetings and events held
      by like-minded organizations in the New Orleans area. We would like
      to ensure that at least one representative of the Green Party attends
      the meetings and events held by the various organizations. This
      information will also be used to invite groups and individuals to the
      upcoming State Convention.

      If anyone has information concerning groups or individuals that we
      should have on the list, and any meetings, special events, etc. that
      should be placed on the calendar, please contact me so that it can be
      included. Please review the calendar on the Yahoo! Groups site as I
      have posted the meeting/event information that I have so far. Also,
      if anyone regularly attends any meetings or plans to attend any
      events which are on the calendar, please let me know.

      I can be reached by email [cheryleaston@...]; home telephone (504-
      529-2198), or cell phone (504-400-1237).

      Thank you!
      Cheryl Easton