Sat. meeting re state convention

  • Art Carpenter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2002
      Dear Greens,

      The founding convention of the La. green party will be held in NOLA over
      Labor Day weekend (Sat., Aug. 31 and Sun., Sept. 1).

      As you know, the GNOGP will be hosting the convention. We obviously want
      to do a good job, and that will require some organization and work on our
      part. Several of you have already helped find a site for the convention.
      Now we need to work on other logistical issues, e.g. planning housing,
      copying and distributing convention materials, creating a web presence for
      convention info, and planning a social event. Four or five of us should be
      able to divide those tasks into manageable portions and do a good job of
      staging the convention.

      We'll begin this work at 11am this Sat., June 22 at the GNOGP office. The
      meeting will be over by 12:30. If you can't attend but want to help, let
      me know. See you Sat.

      --Art Carpenter