Semi-Green Kitchen Afoot (Friday, 6/7)

  • rylnwrld
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      Hello,

      I know it has been a while; been very busy. Anyways, just wanted to
      announce that my good friend (and longtime food guru) Wolfie (David
      Wolfarth) will be serving his delicious salads at the Neutral Ground
      (where else?) Coffee House at 5110 Danneel Street (parallel with and
      north of St. Charles a few blocks). I will be offering 40 cents to
      the GNOGP for every plate that is sold ($4 price per plate), so
      please come out and support the GNOGP, this Friday, June 7, between
      7pm-12 midnight. Wolfie and I are also planning regular Green
      Kitchen occasions (probably at least weekly, hopefully to start
      within a week or two), so please send any advice along those lines
      (suggested times, days, venues, dishes, etc.) and/or
      stay tuned for developments.

      Many Thanks,

      Steve G
      486-5134