Agenda for Next General Meeting

  • evelyn goss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      AGENDA FOR GENERAL MEETING, SUNDAY, JUNE 9th

      I. Office: Interim Report, positive and negative

      II. Art Goodtimes: Visits July 12-16, plan events

      III. State Green Party Founding Convention: Labor Day Weekend

      IV. Plan next fundraising event

      V. Bylaws: completed draft should be available, Thanks Bart!

      VI: Accepting nominations for all positions, especially interim secretary
      to replace Morgan.