GNOGP needs your $ support now!

  • Art Carpenter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002
      Dear New Orleans Greens,

      Thanks a lot to everyone who sent in pledges and donations in May! Your
      support helps pay recurring expenses like office rent and the phone bill as
      well as important new expenses like the newsletter. We raise money in
      several ways, but your pledges and donations are our largest and most
      reliable source of funds. We really couldn't operate without your
      financial support.

      So keep the money coming in! Make checks payable to (no abbreviations
      please): Greater New Orleans Green Party. And mail to:

      GNOGP
      PO Box 56306
      New Orleans, LA 70156-6306

      Some of you already receive a monthly mailing with a pledge slip and a
      self-addressed envelope. If you'd like to be included in that mailing,
      just send me your postal address and you too will receive this timely and
      convenient reminder.

      Thanks for helping build the green alternative in New Orleans!

      --Art Carpenter, Treasurer