Re: [OrleansGreens] Info Table On Wal-Mart in Lower Garden District

  • Edward Melendez
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2002
      Thanks for thinking of that Mark!

      For the legal challenge, please send donations to:

      Smart Growth Louisiana
      533 Esplanade Ave.
      New Orleans, LA 70116

      To support the Urban Conservancy's program of research, education and
      advocacy that promote the wise stewardship of the urban built environment
      and local economies, please send donations to:

      The Urban Conservancy
      920 Spain St.
      NOLA 70117

      Both are tax deductible.