Green Kitchen This Sunday

  • Bart Everson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2002
      GREEN KITCHEN
      Sunday, May 19, 7pm
      3231 Banks St (Mid-City)

      You're invited to join with local Green-minded folk for an
      evening of good vegetarian food, good company, and live music!

      Suggested donation: $4
      Proceeds benefit the Greater New Orleans Green Party

      BYOB

      For more info call Josh at 821-9827.

      .
    • Jason Neville
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2004
        Greens/Friends:

        Join us this Sunday for an afternoon of progressive dicussion and good eatin' in Mid City at our next Green Kitchen.

        After watching a short film of a recent debate featuring candidates for the Green Party nomination, disussion will focus on the Green Party's involvement in the 2004 Presidential Election.

        There will be plenty of food available here-- including organic/fair traded coffee and salads using produce grown organically right here in Mid City from John Calhoun of the New Orleans Food Co-op. However, we encourage you to bring a dish to share whether it be homemade or something you picked up at Chicken Box.

        WHEN: Sunday March 21, 5PM
        WHERE: 312 S. Cortez (in Mid-City; four blocks on the Lakeside of Jeff Davis between Canal and Banks)

        With thanks and in peace,

        Jason Neville
        Green Kitchen Host
        338-3683