GNOGP needs your $ support now!

  • Art Carpenter
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2002
      Dear New Orleans Greens,

      Many thanks to everyone who sent in pledges and donations in March! Please
      be just as generous in April. Your support keeps our office open, our
      phone connected, and our newsletter alive. Help build the green
      alternative in New Orleans by sending your April pledge or donation to:

      GNOGP
      PO Box 56306
      New Orleans, LA 70156-6306

      Make checks payable to (no abbreviations please!): Greater New Orleans
      Green Party.

      Thanks,

      Art Carpenter, Treasurer
    • Art Carpenter
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27, 2002
        Dear New Orleans Greens,

        Many thanks to everyone who sent in pledges and donations in April!

        We need contributions from all our members and friends to keep our office
        open, our phone connected, and our newsletter alive. Help build the green
        alternative in New Orleans by sending your May pledges and donations to:

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002
          Dear New Orleans Greens,

          Thanks a lot to everyone who sent in pledges and donations in May! Your
          support helps pay recurring expenses like office rent and the phone bill as
          well as important new expenses like the newsletter. We raise money in
          several ways, but your pledges and donations are our largest and most
          reliable source of funds. We really couldn't operate without your
          financial support.

          So keep the money coming in! Make checks payable to (no abbreviations
          please): Greater New Orleans Green Party. And mail to:

          GNOGP
          PO Box 56306
          New Orleans, LA 70156-6306

          Some of you already receive a monthly mailing with a pledge slip and a
          self-addressed envelope. If you'd like to be included in that mailing,
          just send me your postal address and you too will receive this timely and
          convenient reminder.

          Thanks for helping build the green alternative in New Orleans!

          --Art Carpenter, Treasurer