First Malik fundraiser successful

  • Bart Everson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      Here's a message from campaign co-manager, Jason:

      Our first fundraising event raised $520.00! Our goal of $250.00 was
      nearly doubled! Great work everyone.

      Here's a message from fundraising coordinator, Joshua:

      On Thursday evening, the New Orleans Greens had its first fundraising
      event for the city council election campaign. We met and exceeded
      our
      goal for the evening!! Still, we need to raise thousands of dollars
      more for this campaign. This amount seems daunting, but if we work
      hard towards our goal and use our creativity instead of wastefully
      spending money, I am sure that we will raise the required funds.