Living Wage Meeting Rescheduled for 11/4 @ CC Meeting

  • rylnwrld@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001
      Hey Y'all,

      Steve Bradberry of ACORN came across a scheduling conflict with the
      people he was going to bring from Xavier & Dillard, so as a result, I
      invited him to attend the coordinating committee meeting on Sunday,
      November 4 at 5pm at our office (7930 Palm St., right off S.
      Carrollton by Five Happiness). Anyone and everyone is invited as
      always to attend and offer input as living wage campaign planning
      will take place at this cc meeting.

      Thanks,

      Steve
      486-5134