Mayoral Candidate Paulette Irons' Campaign Mgr. at 10/21 Meeting...

  • rylnwrld@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2001
      Hello,

      This is to let everyone know that Paulette Irons' campaign manager,
      Cherlyn Robles, is scheduled to visit with us at our meeting on 10/21
      to dialogue with us about what their platform for the city is all
      about. Naturally, Ms. Irons' weekend was already solidly booked with
      previous engagements since I waited till the last minute to invite
      them to the meeting.

      I've heard both that Ms. Irons is/was a Democrat, but I've also heard
      she's technically independent. Either way, I'm sure that there will
      be plenty opportunities at the meeting to let Ms. Robles know what we
      would like to see happen in our city and what we strongly believe
      that they should incorporate into their campaign issue-wise, as well
      as whatever else may come up.

      If we have a nice solid showing at this meeting, I believe that this
      could potentially make somewhat of an impact on the Irons campaign so
      that they would consider our positions on issues, especially if we
      have a sizable showing of Green-type people. So, hope to see as many
      people as is humanly possible at the meeting (Green-friendly folks in
      particular of course) for proof to the Irons campaign that we're
      strong and growing and should have attention paid to local concerns
      we hold dear.

      Steve