Re: agenda items/ directions

  • Bart Everson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2001
      Jason Neville wrote:
      > Our next meeting is this Sunday October 21 at 5PM,
      > 7930 Palm behind 5 Happiness (chinese restauant [food from china])
      > on S. Carrolton. You can see the large warehouse from Carrolton.

      Two additional notes:

      1. This is a general meeting, not a meeting of the coordinating
      committee. While all our meetings are open to all our members, people
      are especially URGED and ENCOURAGED to attend general meetings. This
      is where the big decisions about where the local group is going get
      made.

      2. If you haven't been to the warehouse yet, you can see a map here:
      http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?addr=7930+Palm&csz=New+Orleans

      -- Bart Everson