Need Important Green Organizational Stuff to Do? Here It Is...

  • rylnwrld@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2001
      Hello,

      Desperately needed are people who can help out in two major ways:

      #1) PHONE CALLS FOR MEETING: There are around 100 folks who don't
      have e-mail or at least functional e-mail in our database, with most
      all of them having at least phone #'s. For anyone interested in
      helping to maintain the awesome momentum from our last Kitchen-
      Meeting by helping to call at least a few of these people about our
      10/21 meeting, PLEASE let me know, and I'd be very willing and able
      to provide you with the details. Ideally, these calls would be all
      done by some time on Saturday to be done by that Sunday, October 21.
      Also, ideally it would be great if people stepped up now (to give
      enough notice-time to people) to help out, and it would be overly
      appreciated.

      #2) OFFICE WORKDAY II: Neil Guidry has put word out about a 2nd
      office workday to take place on Friday, October 19. Right then and
      there, the finishing touches on the blessed work of preparing a
      toilet for our big meeting two days later would be done. I was
      generously given 2 extra keys to the warehouse/office by Dan Winkert,
      so I could work something out with anyone who'd like to get some
      stuff done at other times (I should have an answering machine to
      donate to the office, IF it works). Remember that most all of the
      hard furniture moving-type work has been done now, so it's mostly
      just fun that's been leftover for you to participate in.

      I have no clue how much of the above stuff I can do, as Nephew #2
      (with the name Mark Andrew attached) was born on October 15 at 12:02
      noontime (2 minutes late according to the doctors) right outside Lake
      Charles in Sulphur, LA. Therefore, my life is officially in
      whirlpool mode, as I will probably be gone much of the weekend right
      before the meeting to see what this new little guy has to offer in
      the way of life advice and inspiration and joy. This coupled with my
      ongoing, plodding, straining efforts to organize GP stuff on an
      eternal basis, while simultaneously cleaning my Jason-like room.

      So contact if willing and able to get stuff done,

      Much Heart,
      Steve
      rylnwrld@...
      486-5134