Coordinating Committee Thursday & General Call-Out for Work

  • rylnwrld@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2001
      Hello,

      This is to announce that a Coordinating Committee meeting is coming
      up fast, on Thursday, October 18 at 6pm, at CC's Coffee House on
      Magazine and Jefferson, so please come along to make your voice heard.

      PLEASE contact the GP to find out how you can join in on the rapidly
      approaching 100-day campaign, which is provisionally planned out
      already, pending input from the group as we go along.

      EVERYONE will be needed in these efforts, so please contact the GP
      asap about the massive amount of activity to get underway in a few
      days from now.

      Many Thanks,
      Steve
      486-5134
      nola_gp@...
    • Jason Neville
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2001
        Greens:

        I will not be able to attend the Coordinating Committee meeting on Thursday.

        Jason

        http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp