Halloween Update

  • rylnwrld@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2001
      Hey Everyone,

      The Halloween thing probably won't happen at this point, as Neil and
      the Louisiana Himalaya Association have recently realized that there
      are alcohol licensing hurdles and such to jump through if they wanted
      to serve alcohol. And until better circumstances regarding insurance
      at the warehouse could be established, that would make it tough to
      afford most likely, since LHA was going to split benefits and costs
      with us equitably, assuming that they would've been able to generate
      income.

      Anyway, at this point, we could either: still do something at the
      warehouse, on a somewhat smaller scale, or, we may be able to set
      something set up at my house by Bayou St. John, where we could
      potentially have myself and my 3 neighbors in the house opening up
      their homes to host an event of some sort (we also have a newly
      reclaimed backyard that's pretty cool).

      Steve