Warehouse Progress; We Now Need You To Finish Up!

  • rylnwrld@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12 2:10 PM
      Hey Y'all,

      A few of us (Jason, Mike K & Joe Wagner) got a decent bit of moving
      and organizing done in the new office space, which is shaping up
      quickly (both inside the office space and the huge reception area
      right outside the office), taking form after some doing was done.

      I'll have a key in a few days, so anyone who's interested in helping
      out with the development process is encouraged to contact me with
      days and times that you'd like to come by to pitch in, and I could
      coordinate to let you in and I'll even help out, as my schedule's
      very flexible these days.

      Hope to see some of y'all out at Treme Fest this weekend.

      Steve G
      rylnwrld@...
      486-5134