Anti-Third Term Press Conference

  • Jason Neville
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2001

      Clarence Hunt of "Citizens to Preserve Our Charter" will be having a multi-organization press conference to oppose Morial's third-term efforts.

      Ron Nabonne'and his group will be there, and Clarence told me of some other groups that be there, including Citizens for Change and some councilmembers.

      The press conference is scheduled tentatively for Wed OCt 17th at 2PM. He would like the GNOGP to officially endorse opposition and to be included in the press release as an opponent of the effort.

      He would like one or more people to make a statement on behalf of the GP on this matter.

      Please call me if you would like to be a part of this representation.

      I will be calling the Coordinating Committee this weekend to get an opinion on endorsing the position.

      jason neville